CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 9, 2006

6 Months

Its been 6 months and time just seemed to flew by...
I still remember the Interview days..
And the time when result, just didnt seem to Come by..
Finally I was here...
I remember the first day at my Workstation
The warm and friendly welcome..
The colourfull walls around..
The table full of choclates, and soft drinks all around..
The lunch in the Cafeteria..
The variety of Food..
The friendly looking people..
For a moment I thought It was a Dream that came true..
I had my moments of laughter and also moments of Tears..
It gave me Great friends who will always be dear..
Love you for all that you do..
To make us all feel Special in everything we do..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great... its true in every sense...

Anonymous said...

great... its true...