CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Frustrations..............

Lately I have been hearing to so many negative thoughts from my colleagues about Life & Work ...that I think frustration has got on to me too...

Well from all the negativity around me...I still manage to dream of a life where every morning I wake up not thinking about my Target for the day or my quality graphs...but just how beautiful all the small moments are which make these 24 hrs....But everyday we fail to realize the gift of life...
We input rather sacrifice ---Time we could have spend with our family or loved ones --->>to work that extra hour and gain that extra Rupees/ promotion and the output no matter, what you do and how hard you try in the end Death is the reward..

There is an interesting transcript on reverse Living in one of the books:


"Life is tough. It takes up all your time, all your weekends, and what do you get at the end of it? Death, a great reward. The life cycle is all backwards. You should die first, and get it out of the way. Then you live for twenty years in an old age home, and then get kicked out when you’re too young. You get a gold watch and then you go to work. You work forty years until you’re young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You go to college and party until you’re ready for high school. Then you go to grade school, you become a little kid, you play, you have no responsibilities, you become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating, and you finish off as a gleam in somebody’s eye."

0 comments: