CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 29, 2006

LEO the LION


I was browsing through sites (thats what I normally do when I have the time ;) and I found this picture which represents zodiac sign........ I am a LEO hence uploading the picture of LEO. I do have pictures of other zodiac signs aswell, just if anyone is interested let me know.......I will pass it on.........:-)

LEO's ARE :
Generous and warmhearted
Creative and enthusiastic
Broad-minded and expansive
Faithful and loving
Pompous and patronizing
Bossy and interfering
Dogmatic and intolerant

The Leo type is the most dominant, they are spontaneously creative and extrovert.
They are ambitious, courageous, dominant, strong willed, positive, independent, self-confident there is no word as "doubt" in their vocabularies . Born leaders.
Leonians think and act bigger than would normally be dared.
If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.
On the whole they are powers for good, for they are strongly idealistic, humane and beneficent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey that is cool, pls do send me one img of LIBRA.

Anonymous said...

I'm a leo too!, I was born on July 25

Anonymous said...

totally agree with ur point.... Leo's are the best....