CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 14, 2006

My Parents




Let me introduce you to the two most lovely people in this world.....My PARENTS
Here is my MOM and my DAD and u guessed it right I am the one in the center..;)
This is for you Mummy and Papa.........

You gave me life ,
You gave me your love,
You held my hand and showed me the world,
You saw me laugh,
You saw me cry,
You taught me never to give up and always to try..
You trusted me in every walk of my life....
And always got me out of darkness and showed me the light.
God has been Kind enough to give me parents like you...
Words cant be enough to express my Love for you.

LOVE YOU VERY MUCH PAPA & MUMMY
Without you both my life would be meaningless.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet, what a wonderful daughter you are.