CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 29, 2006

The Man I Love


They say "Marriages are Made In Heaven and Celebrated On Earth" , it has turned out true for me....
I had a Love Marriage........ My husband is from South and I am from West India...
We met when we were working together in a company....
As the days passed on we got to know each other more and more...... Then came a time when we knew that we wanted to stay with each other and we could live happily in-spite of the cultural differences , language differences.
And we are thankful to our parents who understood us. For them our happiness was more important. Our wedding was a grand celebration.
My husband is a gem of a person, his name is Ram Gopal.......
Its because of his Love and Care that I always feel like I am with my parents even though I am so far away from them...
Its his effort and confidence in me which got me job in "Google".
I am very proud of him and love him a lot....
When we got married many people said that Love marriages are failures and you will repent on ur decision.... But today i want to tell all of them that if there is "True Love" and "Faith in the person" , no relationship can fail...



This poem is dedicated to Ram .........

It was 23rd November 2004,
When we got married at the Heaven's door.
Our love has grown day by day....
Its been over an year and it still feels like the very first day.....
You have been my strength and also my support,
You are the one whom I love the most.
We will be with each other through the thick and the thin,
In every Tear and in every Grin
We will walk this path of Life Hand in Hand
In every weather and on every Land
And when we are tried and too Old to stand
Our love will be there with us, till we are Alive and even after we DIE.............

MySpace Stuff


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet. I married out of love 20 years ago and my marriage couldn't be any stronger. : )

Anonymous said...

That is such a wonderful poem, Yup as u said LOVE conquers all, I wish, hope & pray that u guys never fall out of love & always b there 4 each other!

Anonymous said...

well i will show this post to my mom, she also says the same regarding love marriages, :-)
Nice man r rare to find, ur few of lucky people on earth, Hope someone find me soon.... :-)