CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 7, 2006

Know Your Future From Manalal

Last Sunday I happened to go for an exhibiton with my husband...... As we entered the exhibiton we found stalls of clothes, shoes, home artcles etc.. which did not excite us much.
So we moved ahead and enjoyed few rides on Giant Wheel and Columbus.......
Just as we were about to leave, we happened to see a tent.
A man was seated on a high stool and was shouting in the Mike " Come and see Manalal tell your future, Come get to know your future in just Rs 5"
We thought of giving it a try and entered in the tent. There were many people just like us waiting for their future to be revealed by so called Manalal.......
As we waited patiently, Manlal entered the tent. We all were shocked to see the so called Manalal who was going to tell our future was a DONKEY. He was accompanied by his master (Sorry dont know his name) .
So the show began..........
Manalal took 3 -4 rounds in the tent and as per his master he was just getting introduced to each one of us . So we can call this an "Introduction Round" ;)
Then what was followed was a series of question for Manalal, thorugh which he can prove his intellectual capabilities.
his Master said "So lets start Manalal"
Master: Tell me Manalal who is the youngest child in this group
Manalal the Donkey takes few rounds and stops in front of a child, who indeed was the youngest of the crowd
Master: Tell me Manalal which girl will get a good house and good inlaws
Manalal as usual takes few roun ds and stops in front of a girl child. Seeing this the parents of the girl are thrilled and happy, cause their little girls future is secured :)
Master: Tell me Manalal which child will serve his parents after he grows up and bring glory to their family.
Manalal does his rituals and stands in front of a boy........ (Indeed Manalal u made his parents feel proud;) )
Master:Tell me Manalal which person amongst the crowd is very generous
And now Manalal came and stood in front of my husband...;)
Master: tell me Manalal which is the lady who fights on small things
Manalal was smart enough to point to one lady........
Master: Tell me who is the lady who speaks a lot and works little
Atlast Manalal came and stood in front of me (I was cursing him why he didnt come when good questions were asked?? Probably I should have bribed him before the show ;) )
Master: Tell me which is the person who's Mustache attracted you. (all the while I was thinking does Mustache attract donkeys??? )
But I guess it does attract Manalal cause he went and stood in front of the person who's Mustache attracted him............hahahahaha
And this way the show ended.
People came out of the tent feeling happy that Manalal said good about them, some felt Sad that he didnt come to them at all... (Better luck next time)...... but me and Ram could not control our laughter........
If only Donkeys could tell future I guess everyone would be owning one by now........ :)
I wish I could give them an award for their Innovative Business Skills

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe
nice one prachi, i can jus imagine how one feel when Mannu(mananlal) predict his/her future.
no wonder next if time u see a duggulal( a dog) predicting future and a long queue of people.....
After all
"Phir bhi Dil hai Hindustani"

Anonymous said...

hehehe
nice one prachi, i can jus imagine how one feel when Mannu(mananlal) predict his/her future.
no wonder next if time u see a duggulal( a dog) predicting future and a long queue of people.....
After all
"Phir bhi Dil hai Hindustani"

Anonymous said...

LOl ...sounds real fun .. I think their business skills paid off ;0