CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 8, 2006

My Art

Here is my ART on the white board, which the company has provided us to make some good use of it......
Actually it was lying blank from so many months and I thought of using it to explore my hidden talents (not actually, I use it when I need something to scribble on to, inorder to keep me awake ;) Specially after Lunch......)
So though I am not that good a artist I would like to share my sketching with you....
I saw this cartoon on the internet and just sketched it on my board..... There are no colours on it since the colouring competion is has just been open, there are few team members who wait by my desk and color it when ever they get time....;)
Caption for the drawing was suggested by Hari.....
SO have a look........


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute! You are an artist. Who knew? we actually have one of these in my house next to the phone in the kitchen. My kids are always drawing somethng funny on it.

Anonymous said...

hey prachi...that's girl power!!
wat say? ;)

Anonymous said...

awsome illustration :)