CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Friends

Some people just come in ur Life,
They touch your heart and make you smile.
They are their with you when you are Sad
You can depend on them when you need a Helping Hand
They are GOD send Angels
Wrapped in a gift called FRIEND,
Just to let you know Someone is Always There....................

MySpace Pictures

So after said that, Lets meet some of my close friends.......
Actually there are many, but I dont have their pics with me :(
Here is Neelambari....... we call her Neelu (to keep it short and sweet)

This is the snap of her along with her hubby Anand (They look so cute together.......)

Ok now is the snap of my special friend...... Nehali.......

Special because we became good friends just in few days..... we were working together in Bombay and shared the same apartment along with Trupti and Shilpa.........

Oh I Miss those days so much.......

here is another entry in my Friends list........... I just got her pic yesterday.......

Meet Aruna........ A very bubbly and cheerful girl........ And one thing common between us is , we both Love CHOCLATE DOUGHNUT........yummmmmmmm (Its been ages since we both ate it Together...........)

Doesn't she look like a Snow Woman.......... ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aahhh! You have very attractive friends. For some reason, I knew you would. :)